Subject: Re: DPS Responsiveness
From: [email-masked] (Jonathan Periard)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 19:00:13 -0500

>Have any of you had any problems getting technical support out of DPS??? 
>I've been having problems with my PAR since last week and I've been 
>calling DPS each day. Unfortunatly because of Time Zones and the hours I 
>work my real job, I have limited hours that I can call them. However I've 
>called them each and every morning and each and every morning I'm told 
>that I'll have a tech support person with me shortly. Apparently this is 
>some definition of the word "shortly" that I was previously unaware of. 
>No one has called back and I'f been placed on hold longer than is 
>practical to wait on long distance phone calls.
>
>-Carl
>[email-masked]
>http://www.crl.com/~cjohnson
>
>

I have had just about everything go wrong with my PAR for the Amiga so if
you have a questions E-Mail me just maybe I might be of some service. Not
making an guarantees but you have nothing to lose.

Jonathan Periard
North Post Digital Imaging 
a division of
Patchwork Productions Inc.
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
Canada
[email-masked]